Hi all
I'm setting my Yamaha HS5 studio monitors with a KRK 8S2 in my office environment. The HS5 are on stands near to the back wall but in a position that will make it difficult (but not impossible) to get to their on/off switch every time in use. Is there a safe/better way of doing this remotely as I don't the idea of switching them off via an extension lead?
Many thanks
Rob
I'm setting my Yamaha HS5 studio monitors with a KRK 8S2 in my office environment. The HS5 are on stands near to the back wall but in a position that will make it difficult (but not impossible) to get to their on/off switch every time in use. Is there a safe/better way of doing this remotely as I don't the idea of switching them off via an extension lead?
Many thanks
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







