14-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Hello!
Just want to say thank you for having this forum! I read a lot of new things that help me in my work.
I myself am from Germany, but at the moment I live in near London.By education a mechanical engineer. From childhood loved to tinker with different techniques, from college it was my main hobby)
I repair any equipment, from the oldest to the newest. Recently, I began to think about the work on the restoration of technology. Therefore, I registered on this forum!
Just want to say thank you for having this forum! I read a lot of new things that help me in my work.
I myself am from Germany, but at the moment I live in near London.By education a mechanical engineer. From childhood loved to tinker with different techniques, from college it was my main hobby)
I repair any equipment, from the oldest to the newest. Recently, I began to think about the work on the restoration of technology. Therefore, I registered on this forum!







