25-12-2017, 10:57 PM
I have recovered a bread maker for free mainly for the other half to try out in the first instance.
There was no chance. It can be done in half the time with our modern oven and classic Kenwood chef.
The things can be had for next to nothing.
It has a steel cabinet that looks about the right size for a Variac and isolating transformer but I have already built one of those.
The cabinet is about 350mm by 180mm.
The height is about 250mm with a bit more plastic on top.
Inside there is what sounds like a shaded pole motor and an element.
So what to put in the cabinet.
I have got a huge 60 volt transformer and another with many outputs.
The motor does not look like it will be any good for a coil winder as it will be fixed speed.
What would you build in it?
There was no chance. It can be done in half the time with our modern oven and classic Kenwood chef.
The things can be had for next to nothing.
It has a steel cabinet that looks about the right size for a Variac and isolating transformer but I have already built one of those.
The cabinet is about 350mm by 180mm.
The height is about 250mm with a bit more plastic on top.
Inside there is what sounds like a shaded pole motor and an element.
So what to put in the cabinet.
I have got a huge 60 volt transformer and another with many outputs.
The motor does not look like it will be any good for a coil winder as it will be fixed speed.
What would you build in it?







