Hello all.
Found this forum whilst trying to find info on some old gear, it looks good so I've joined in.
My interests are in most branches of engineeering manufacture.
I have spent most of my working life in instrumentation, of mechanical, pneumatic and electronic nature as applied to chemical processing and vehicle test.
My junk pile consists of some tek scopes and other measuring stuff, the odd radio or two, bits of hifi stuff, a wire and some tape recorders along with a lifetime collection of boxes of bits that I have either saved from the scrap man or savaged from old defunct kit.
Found this forum whilst trying to find info on some old gear, it looks good so I've joined in.
My interests are in most branches of engineeering manufacture.
I have spent most of my working life in instrumentation, of mechanical, pneumatic and electronic nature as applied to chemical processing and vehicle test.
My junk pile consists of some tek scopes and other measuring stuff, the odd radio or two, bits of hifi stuff, a wire and some tape recorders along with a lifetime collection of boxes of bits that I have either saved from the scrap man or savaged from old defunct kit.








