13-08-2021, 03:11 PM
I got this oscilloscope from a radio rally sale a few weeks back, just got around to looking at it.
I found a couple of faults already and its now showing a trace.
I have no information on it, there is no makers name I can see but I think it is probably a commercially manufactured product.
It could be a kit but the wiring is all nicely laced up.
I haven't managed to work out the purpose of the buttons on the front, some affect the Y gain, others are marked with sync and plate.
Has anybody seen anything like it before?
What would the date of manufacture be, 1950 perhaps?
I'm familiar with this kind of thing, I made something similar when I was at school.
I don't have the one I made but over the years I have acquired some replacement vintage 'scopes.
Kind regards, David.








