05-06-2011, 05:36 AM
I used to have the details of a person who would supply valves who was located in Crowthorne in Berkshire. However I now can't find them and I wondered if anybody had them? I can't even remember the chaps name now - as I just squirriled the details away "somewhere safe" - which is always fatal!
If anyone is able to help - I would be very grateful as I am going to be in that area when we visit the UK in July and I wanted to be able to see if I could get the part from him.
Regards
RIchard.
If anyone is able to help - I would be very grateful as I am going to be in that area when we visit the UK in July and I wanted to be able to see if I could get the part from him.
Regards
RIchard.







