29-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Hi.
Perhaps not in the correct section, so mods if wrong please delete or move to the best section.
Simple question, I'd like to use dads Zorki telephoto lens on either the Pye Lynx or a Sony B/W 625 line camera, both have the same thread. Is there such a thing as thread adaptor? The Zorki has a Leica thread but I'm not sure of the type the TV cameras use.
Any idea folks?
Perhaps not in the correct section, so mods if wrong please delete or move to the best section.
Simple question, I'd like to use dads Zorki telephoto lens on either the Pye Lynx or a Sony B/W 625 line camera, both have the same thread. Is there such a thing as thread adaptor? The Zorki has a Leica thread but I'm not sure of the type the TV cameras use.
Any idea folks?







