25-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Anybody got a 6x4 16ohm speaker for sale ?
Dick.
Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.
|
16 or 8 ohm speaker ?
|
|
25-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Anybody got a 6x4 16ohm speaker for sale ?
Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.
27-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Sorted with a speaker now
![]() Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.
Speaker turned up the other day & was almost an exact fit............still possibly a bit bass light but a perfectly acceptable sound so job done.
![]() Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.
02-12-2016, 01:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2016, 01:33 PM by Murphyv310.)
Excellent, job well done then
02-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Cheers Trevor
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.
|
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 1 Guest(s) |