12-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi All,
I am about to start restoration work on a Grundig 3028 radio that I recent acquired.
Overall, its not in bad condition but it does have areas on the dial glass which is peeling from the face of the glass. I beleive that this is a common problem and one that i will have to deal with as the restoration progresses.
This transfer material is extremely brittle and fragile so I am loathe to touch it without knowledge of a potential 'fix'.
Has anyone found a good method of repair for this?
Regards
Rob:helpme:
I am about to start restoration work on a Grundig 3028 radio that I recent acquired.
Overall, its not in bad condition but it does have areas on the dial glass which is peeling from the face of the glass. I beleive that this is a common problem and one that i will have to deal with as the restoration progresses.
This transfer material is extremely brittle and fragile so I am loathe to touch it without knowledge of a potential 'fix'.
Has anyone found a good method of repair for this?
Regards
Rob:helpme:
if all else fails...read the instructions!







