01-03-2012, 10:32 AM
I furtle about with Photshop as best I'm able, and am presently trying to add a scale to a meter dial. As it stood, the dial was scaled from 0 - 50 as can be seen on the upper scale. I've added a lower scale, scaled from 0 - 100, and want to angle the numerals to follow the same arc as the upper scale, and haven't found the 'Help' screen in Photoshop to be very helpful. I've tried 'Image' 'Rotate' Custom Rotate' then tried to enter the extent of rotation that I think may be needed, but this option is greyed out. The other options such as 'Arc text' simply distort the text but leave it horizontal, and that isn't what I want to do.
Any ideas anyone please?
Confused of Cottingham
Any ideas anyone please?
Confused of Cottingham
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'








