07-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Hello Guys.
I've just joined in the last few days but am going through a little bit of a rough time. Due to an issue eleswhere I am at rock bottom with the hobby I'm afraid, so am not sure of my future with it.
I have had a long talk with a friend in the hobby (a member here) and he has given me some support and has asked me to reconsider my future. I must admit I'm just that little scared to say I will be OK with the hobby so I ask you all to bear with me till I get my head sorted.
My I say though that theres plenty of faces and names from other forums here I know and I wish you all well.
I've just joined in the last few days but am going through a little bit of a rough time. Due to an issue eleswhere I am at rock bottom with the hobby I'm afraid, so am not sure of my future with it.
I have had a long talk with a friend in the hobby (a member here) and he has given me some support and has asked me to reconsider my future. I must admit I'm just that little scared to say I will be OK with the hobby so I ask you all to bear with me till I get my head sorted.
My I say though that theres plenty of faces and names from other forums here I know and I wish you all well.








