Golborne Vintage Radio

Full Version: Canon CP740 printer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me out here?
I've got a Canon CP740 (ancient by modern standards!) printer, the paper tray for 6 X 4 prints got broken & I'm having a devil of a job finding a replacement. Canon stopped making parts for it in 2010! I've scanned all the usual places but found nothing. If anyone here has one going spare then please let me know. I'd hate to have to junk the printer just because the paper tray can't be replaced. The part number is PCP-CP200. Mods, if this is the wrong place to request parts then please move to the appropriate area.
Is it fixable? Broken plastic parts can often be glued together, often with a bit of reinforcement.

Look out for a whole printer being sold cheaply on ebay?
Unfortunately the tray was beyond repair, it got run over! Long story, have had a look on ebay for a similar model (preferrably not working) but prices are a little optomistic! I'll see what can be done with some moddeling card etc.
Good news, one has been located for the princely sum of a fiver. Thanks to those that responded to my plea for help, mods please close this thread, many thanks.