29-06-2014, 09:31 PM
This one does not look like there is much to do on it.
I have not powered it up yet but the visual inspection has revealed that all the brights are present although one is damaged.
The volume control feels like the nut is loose and there is a small rust mark on the mains transformer bracket from a well rotted battery that was still in the set when found.
There is even a mains lead with a period plug on it. I bet there is a 13 amp fuse in it
The clear part of the tuning dial is also loose.
It is in good condition except for the dented volume knob bright.
It still has the back grille and a good aerial.
I will have power on it after I have sorted the car out.
I have not powered it up yet but the visual inspection has revealed that all the brights are present although one is damaged.
The volume control feels like the nut is loose and there is a small rust mark on the mains transformer bracket from a well rotted battery that was still in the set when found.
There is even a mains lead with a period plug on it. I bet there is a 13 amp fuse in it

The clear part of the tuning dial is also loose.
It is in good condition except for the dented volume knob bright.
It still has the back grille and a good aerial.
I will have power on it after I have sorted the car out.









