15-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Hi all,
I thought I would share a photograph of a radio that I spotted today, some of you may already be aware of it.
Today my wife and I visited Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire, former home of the Queen's cousin, Patrick Lichfield the Fifth Earl of Lichfield. A year or two ago they opened Patrick Lichfield's private apartments, I have visited before but haven't photographed the radio that is on display.
I have attached a photograph for your interest, it is a Murphy but I didn't see a model number on the front. No doubt someone will identify this set.
Best regards,
Gary
I thought I would share a photograph of a radio that I spotted today, some of you may already be aware of it.
Today my wife and I visited Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire, former home of the Queen's cousin, Patrick Lichfield the Fifth Earl of Lichfield. A year or two ago they opened Patrick Lichfield's private apartments, I have visited before but haven't photographed the radio that is on display.
I have attached a photograph for your interest, it is a Murphy but I didn't see a model number on the front. No doubt someone will identify this set.
Best regards,
Gary









