06-03-2017, 05:43 PM
I found Farnell's not very user friendly but maybe I lack patience. Just Radios was actually about the best site I found and quite cheap but the postage is where the costs rise.
I did just find this capacitor on a Russian sales site although I haven't checked it out yet in any detail. 280 roubles. I'm sure there will be no end of vendors on Ebay who came to live in London with a case full of Russian capacitors.
Actually today I've had my work cut out. I've had to really swat up now on my Russian capacitor rating system. The so-called red Square ones Miguel advised to change temporarily had me a bit stuck on the code.
I also attempted today to join a genuine Russian vintage radio forum and I did find one in the end just like this one. However, I had major struggles with those stupid Catcha things I couldn't decipher.
I did just find this capacitor on a Russian sales site although I haven't checked it out yet in any detail. 280 roubles. I'm sure there will be no end of vendors on Ebay who came to live in London with a case full of Russian capacitors.
Actually today I've had my work cut out. I've had to really swat up now on my Russian capacitor rating system. The so-called red Square ones Miguel advised to change temporarily had me a bit stuck on the code.
I also attempted today to join a genuine Russian vintage radio forum and I did find one in the end just like this one. However, I had major struggles with those stupid Catcha things I couldn't decipher.







