Third lot of pics....No ID on the audio transformers just PRI & SEC stamped on, apart from what else is shown no further ID found.
The cabinet is just about shot, to put it back to something like pieces will have to be cut out and replaced or a new cabinet built, it's in a bad state.
Tuning caps, coils, WW pot all seem reasonable and should go again, it all looks French?
The missing chunk off the front panel was found inside and is shown.
The front panel appears in the main to be engraved.
Feel free to Google for ID folks.
The bad news is I have no way to get this going as all my radio kit, receivers, test gear has been flogged off to help pay for a property, all I have left is a Variac and an Avo 8 with a knackered 15 volt battery....Jeeze
Hope to get back into it next year.
Anyways I would like to find out more about the radio:
Lawrence.
The cabinet is just about shot, to put it back to something like pieces will have to be cut out and replaced or a new cabinet built, it's in a bad state.
Tuning caps, coils, WW pot all seem reasonable and should go again, it all looks French?
The missing chunk off the front panel was found inside and is shown.
The front panel appears in the main to be engraved.
Feel free to Google for ID folks.
The bad news is I have no way to get this going as all my radio kit, receivers, test gear has been flogged off to help pay for a property, all I have left is a Variac and an Avo 8 with a knackered 15 volt battery....Jeeze
Hope to get back into it next year.Anyways I would like to find out more about the radio:
Lawrence.







